Open access (OA) journals consist of scholarly articles that are available online and can be easily accessible by the readers “without financial, legal, or technical barriers’’ other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself.
Gnoscience group is an online open-access peer-review publisher that is rapidly growing in the area of publishing domain, and researchers can publish their novel and innovative research respective of their area of interest according to their journal preference. All these possibilities are now available in the Genoscience group. Copyright can be given to authors by licensing their work under the Creative Common Attribution License.
Why open access:
- It promotes high research visibility in the scientific community and therefore increases the impact research impact.
- It allows the authors to retain their copyright as they can have the creative commons license.
- It provides a meticulous peer-review process maintaining a high-quality standard process.
- All the novel papers are rapidly approved and published in this open-access journal.
- Open access (OA) articles are available online instantly and free of cost after publication, this is the reason, it is widely distributed over the content that requires a subscription.
- Figures downloaded in articles can also be sustained in OA than others with subscriptions and restricted access.